A Grand Ledge resident, Matt Dykstra, has started something completely unique and beneficial for the Lansing community. Rock The World is a 5k race and music festival, that will be held in Grand Ledge at Fitzgerald Park on June 30 and July 1. This race features 12 obstacles representing landmarks from around the world such as: The Great Wall, Grand Canyon, Victoria Falls, Mount Kilauea, and the Oregon Trail. Interested in learning more about the event, Matt sat down with us to discuss the details.
Advertise With Us
LSJ Media’s audience solutions, enhanced by Yahoo!’s digital reach and extensive audience targeting capabilities, provide powerful and effective reach, targeting, and results that deliver the right audience at the right time with the right solution.
LSJ.com is the Greater Lansing region’s #1 source for local news and information online. Averaging 8 million pages views and more than 700,000 unique visitors each month no other local news source comes close. As part of LSJ Media’s continued adoption of new technology we have provided the community with the most robust and content […]
Greater Lansing Woman is a magazine made especially for the smart, stylish, and sophisticated women who live right here in the Lansing region. GLW is the only Lansing magazine to cater exclusively to the region’s most educated and most affluent women. With direct to doorstep delivery to only the regions affluent female households, you can be certain […]
- @Famous_Daves fans get ready! The barbecue restaurant chain is opening its first mid-Michigan location in Holt. ow.ly/kPPsB 2 weeks ago
- Which brand is most popular in the Pinterest world? ow.ly/kPOQk 2 weeks ago
- It definitely helps! “@mashable: Is $5 a day enough for a Facebook ad campaign? on.mash.to/12PIixu #SocialMakeover” 2 weeks ago
- We've all heard a lot about engagement. But what does it really mean? ow.ly/kFSG0 2 weeks ago
- Congratulations to all of the 2013 National Magazine Award winners! Which is your favorite? ow.ly/kFPLQ 2 weeks ago
- Want to protect your online photos? @mashable has got the scoop. ow.ly/kFSdf 2 weeks ago