Engagement is one of the most difficult things to achieve with your brand online. You can be active in all of your social networks, but without engaging material, you will hear crickets. Engagement is one of the most widely struggled with aspects of a brand’ online presence.
There are many types of consumers, but recently the information seeking consumer has been on the radar of marketers. These consumers rely on the Internet, especially consumer reviews and blogs to find information regarding the product they want to buy. Here is an [infographic] on what mediums are used during the different stages of the buying cycle.
LSJMedia is aware of the importance of the Internet for making the proper buying decision and strives to use Yahoo!’s extensive digital reach and audience targeting capabilities to target the proper consumer to ease the buying decision.
Tags: Advertising, Audience, Brand, Business, Consumers, Customers, Digital Marketing, Internet, Lansing, LSJ Media, Marketing, online, Search Engine, Social Media, Strategy, Target Audience, website, Yahoo!
- Comments Leave a Comment
- Categories Advertising, Affluents, Audience, Auto Buyers, Boomers, Business Relevance, Business Strategy, Digital Marketing, Digital Media, Homebuyers, Local Shoppers, LSJ Media, Marketing Strategy, Mobile, Our Products, Prospects, Search Engine, Social Media, Strategy, Targeted Display, Trends, Yahoo!, Yahoo!
- Author doyleemi
Can you think of a local business with a massive presence on social media? Take a look at Biggby’s accounts – they’re buzzing. Biggby is constantly interacting with customers, posting new information and hosting fun contests. The marketing department is clearly doing something right.
Biggby has continued to expanded with over 130 stores under contract, and have developed a positive foundation with their customers. Wondering how they have made their business so successful, I asked for an interview with one of the marketing department’s employees– Katie Koerner.
Tags: Advertising, Audience, Biggby, Brand, Business, Coffee, Consumers, Customers, Digital Marketing, Facebook, Marketing, Marketing Strategy, online, Social Media, Target Audience, technology, Trends, Twitter
Google is always coming up with new and innovate ways to transform the way we live our lives. They have given us Google Search, Google Chrome, Google Earth, Google Maps, Gmail, and most recently Google+. Now Google is giving us something that makes our day-to-day monetary exchanges that much easier.
Tags: american express, banking, cards, cell phone, chrome, cloud, concept, credit, credit card, digital, gmail, google, google chrome, google earth, google wallet, Google+, innovation, loyalty, master card, money, online, payment, smart, smartphone, storage, visa, wallet
Advertise With Us
LSJ Media’s audience solutions, enhanced by Yahoo!’s digital reach and extensive audience targeting capabilities, provide powerful and effective reach, targeting, and results that deliver the right audience at the right time with the right solution.
LSJ.com is the Greater Lansing region’s #1 source for local news and information online. Averaging 8 million pages views and more than 700,000 unique visitors each month no other local news source comes close. As part of LSJ Media’s continued adoption of new technology we have provided the community with the most robust and content […]
Greater Lansing Woman is a magazine made especially for the smart, stylish, and sophisticated women who live right here in the Lansing region. GLW is the only Lansing magazine to cater exclusively to the region’s most educated and most affluent women. With direct to doorstep delivery to only the regions affluent female households, you can be certain […]
- @Famous_Daves fans get ready! The barbecue restaurant chain is opening its first mid-Michigan location in Holt. ow.ly/kPPsB 1 week ago
- Which brand is most popular in the Pinterest world? ow.ly/kPOQk 1 week ago
- It definitely helps! “@mashable: Is $5 a day enough for a Facebook ad campaign? on.mash.to/12PIixu #SocialMakeover” 1 week ago
- We've all heard a lot about engagement. But what does it really mean? ow.ly/kFSG0 1 week ago
- Congratulations to all of the 2013 National Magazine Award winners! Which is your favorite? ow.ly/kFPLQ 1 week ago
- Want to protect your online photos? @mashable has got the scoop. ow.ly/kFSdf 1 week ago