As a young professional in the world of Marketing, Advertising, and Communications, there are three giants that everyone dreams of working for; Facebook, Twitter, and Google. We’ve heard and seen pictures of their work places that include slides, relaxation rooms, and state of the art workout facilities. But, behind the mask of each company is an even better core that makes up each of the personalities of these companies. This post will hopefully allow you a few basic resources to find out more about these three companies and how to access their job opportunities.
Advertise With Us
LSJ Media’s audience solutions, enhanced by Yahoo!’s digital reach and extensive audience targeting capabilities, provide powerful and effective reach, targeting, and results that deliver the right audience at the right time with the right solution.
LSJ.com is the Greater Lansing region’s #1 source for local news and information online. Averaging 8 million pages views and more than 700,000 unique visitors each month no other local news source comes close. As part of LSJ Media’s continued adoption of new technology we have provided the community with the most robust and content […]
Greater Lansing Woman is a magazine made especially for the smart, stylish, and sophisticated women who live right here in the Lansing region. GLW is the only Lansing magazine to cater exclusively to the region’s most educated and most affluent women. With direct to doorstep delivery to only the regions affluent female households, you can be certain […]
- @Famous_Daves fans get ready! The barbecue restaurant chain is opening its first mid-Michigan location in Holt. ow.ly/kPPsB 1 week ago
- Which brand is most popular in the Pinterest world? ow.ly/kPOQk 1 week ago
- It definitely helps! “@mashable: Is $5 a day enough for a Facebook ad campaign? on.mash.to/12PIixu #SocialMakeover” 1 week ago
- We've all heard a lot about engagement. But what does it really mean? ow.ly/kFSG0 1 week ago
- Congratulations to all of the 2013 National Magazine Award winners! Which is your favorite? ow.ly/kFPLQ 1 week ago
- Want to protect your online photos? @mashable has got the scoop. ow.ly/kFSdf 2 weeks ago