As a young professional in the world of Marketing, Advertising, and Communications, there are three giants that everyone dreams of working for; Facebook, Twitter, and Google. We’ve heard and seen pictures of their work places that include slides, relaxation rooms, and state of the art workout facilities. But, behind the mask of each company is an even better core that makes up each of the personalities of these companies. This post will hopefully allow you a few basic resources to find out more about these three companies and how to access their job opportunities.
Advertise With Us
LSJ Media’s audience solutions, enhanced by Yahoo!’s digital reach and extensive audience targeting capabilities, provide powerful and effective reach, targeting, and results that deliver the right audience at the right time with the right solution.
LSJ.com is the Greater Lansing region’s #1 source for local news and information online. Averaging 8 million pages views and more than 700,000 unique visitors each month no other local news source comes close. As part of LSJ Media’s continued adoption of new technology we have provided the community with the most robust and content […]
Greater Lansing Woman is a magazine made especially for the smart, stylish, and sophisticated women who live right here in the Lansing region. GLW is the only Lansing magazine to cater exclusively to the region’s most educated and most affluent women. With direct to doorstep delivery to only the regions affluent female households, you can be certain […]
- .@TechSmith has found a really fun way to incorporate #Pinterest in their employee relations, read more ow.ly/ooQXz #socialmedia 3 months ago
- @TechSmith Thank you for sharing! 3 months ago
- Join us for 3rd Annual REO Town Art Attack @REOTownArtFest, Sat. Sept. 7 from Noon-9pm. A celebration of the #arts. ow.ly/nCbdX 3 months ago
- @LSJBiz can help your business meet goals and increase your ROI, regardless of your budget size - ow.ly/nbaSA 3 months ago
- Pinterest had 48 million users in February. How many do they have now? ow.ly/orH9p 3 months ago
- @Techsmith has found a really fun way to incorporate #Pinterest in their employee relations, read more: ow.ly/ooQXz #socialmedia 3 months ago