Google has done it again and created a hot new app. It’s called Google Currents. This new app allows you to bring your favorite publications, blogs, and news updates to your tablet and smartphone. Similar to the current mobile news apps such as Flipboard, Zite, and Instapaper, Google Currents shows the stories in a nice, clean layout similar to a newspaper.
- Comments 1 Comment
- Categories Apple Inc., Apps, Brand, Business Relevance, Business Strategy, Content Creation, Digital, Digital Marketing, Digital Media, Facebook, Google, LSJ Media, Marketing Strategy, Mobile, Original, Our Products, Smartphones, Social Media, Technology, Trends, Twitter, Uncategorized
- Author sietingt
For those of you who don’t know about Foursquare, we’ll take things slow. Foursquare is a check-in app that allows you to discover what is around you. It’s a tool that helps you let people know where you are, and what it’s like, by ‘checking in’ at venues that are registered. With Foursquare in the palm of your hand, you can locate and meet your friends, discover new places, and read tips from other Foursquare users for a particular venue. With the Foursquare community currently over 10 million users strong, and over 500,000 businesses that have claimed themselves venues and use this service as part of their marketing program, there’s no doubt that this newer avenue of social media has a genuine future on the social media front. Some of us, though, are still questioning how to make Foursquare work for us.
Although Foursquare is a great way to gain exposure and draw in new customers, if handled incorrectly you can make a large social media mistake. Here’s what to do if you decide to utilize Foursquare in your marketing campaign.
Advertise With Us
LSJ Media’s audience solutions, enhanced by Yahoo!’s digital reach and extensive audience targeting capabilities, provide powerful and effective reach, targeting, and results that deliver the right audience at the right time with the right solution.
LSJ.com is the Greater Lansing region’s #1 source for local news and information online. Averaging 8 million pages views and more than 700,000 unique visitors each month no other local news source comes close. As part of LSJ Media’s continued adoption of new technology we have provided the community with the most robust and content […]
Greater Lansing Woman is a magazine made especially for the smart, stylish, and sophisticated women who live right here in the Lansing region. GLW is the only Lansing magazine to cater exclusively to the region’s most educated and most affluent women. With direct to doorstep delivery to only the regions affluent female households, you can be certain […]
- @Famous_Daves fans get ready! The barbecue restaurant chain is opening its first mid-Michigan location in Holt. ow.ly/kPPsB 1 week ago
- Which brand is most popular in the Pinterest world? ow.ly/kPOQk 1 week ago
- It definitely helps! “@mashable: Is $5 a day enough for a Facebook ad campaign? on.mash.to/12PIixu #SocialMakeover” 2 weeks ago
- We've all heard a lot about engagement. But what does it really mean? ow.ly/kFSG0 2 weeks ago
- Congratulations to all of the 2013 National Magazine Award winners! Which is your favorite? ow.ly/kFPLQ 2 weeks ago
- Want to protect your online photos? @mashable has got the scoop. ow.ly/kFSdf 2 weeks ago