- Targeting-using the social media statistics to better target the print media campaigns
- Feedback-online offers an outlet to give feedback. Giving a call to action for feedback in the print ad offers two or more impressions of your campaign and the greater possibility for feedback.
- Creative -having a tangible print ad allows for a greater variety of creativity that could coincide with the online campaign
- Cross Promotion-the print ad allows for a call to the online ad, especially for those markets that aren’t online. Both online and print complement each other. Links should be given in print media to allow for the customer up to date news.
- QR (quick response) Codes-a fairly new concept but if done right with the proper call to action, allows for easy access to information via a smart phone.
Advertise With Us
LSJ Media’s audience solutions, enhanced by Yahoo!’s digital reach and extensive audience targeting capabilities, provide powerful and effective reach, targeting, and results that deliver the right audience at the right time with the right solution. This partnership will: Improve your campaign’s effectiveness Extend your reach of local consumers Empower you to target consumers by: behavior geography […]
LSJ.com is the Greater Lansing region’s #1 source for local news and information online. Averaging 8 million pages views and more than 700,000 unique visitors each month no other local news source comes close. As part of LSJ Media’s continued adoption of new technology we have provided the community with the most robust and content […]
Greater Lansing Woman is a magazine made especially for the smart, stylish, and sophisticated women who live right here in the Lansing region. GLW is the only Lansing magazine to cater exclusively to the region’s most educated and most affluent women. With direct to doorstep delivery to only the regions affluent female households, you can be certain […]
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.