include Snagit, Camtasia Studio, Camtasia for Mac, Camtasia Relay, and Morae. For more information about TechSmith and their products, visit: http://www.TechSmith.com.
We found this great picture in our archives! I know it looks similar to a modern day paper shredder, interestingly enough, I can almost guarantee it is not! Does anyone know what The Associated Press machine above, is called and its main purpose?
Google tells me, A.D. stands for Anno Domini and MCMLI actually stands for the year 1951 in roman numerals. The year 1951 began on a Monday and the Number 1 hit song was Tennessee Waltz by Patti Page, just a few random fun facts!
Look at the date on this newspaper clipping, that’s some old news!! State Republic Extra, from the Lansing State Journal vault of historical photos.
Writing and typing their lives away, the life of a reporter at Lansing State Journal! Notice the crumpled papers on the floor, how often do we crumple up our writing these days?
App developers strive to stand out in the cluttered world of apps. Customers may find app markets difficult to navigate, for the very same reason. While app stores are working to keep up and easily offer customers the most relevant and new apps.
- Mobile app revenue will reach $46 billion by 2016, up from about $8.5 billion in 2011.
- 85% of global mobile device owners prefer to use a mobile app. Customers choose apps based on convenience, efficiency, and overall ease of use.
The price of your app can help your app stand above the rest.
- iPhone apps that dropped in price increased 1,665% in download volume for the following five days.
- In-app purchases within free apps totalled 71% of iPhone App Store revenue
- Follow global mobile trends, consider location or internationalization.
- Work your app to fit into a local market and offer your app in the native language.
App Store Optimization, ASO
ASO is all about improving your app’s chances at achieving high visibility. help drive app traffic, achieve a high ranking, and enhance the visibility of your app.
- App name, keywords, icons and screen shots, and ratings and reviews help reach greater app store exposure.
Ready to roll out the daily news, Lansing State Journal.
Can you imagine the sound this massive machine made? Personally, I bet it was pretty loud! Printing some news here!
Read some history of the print newspaper: http://www.hrc.utexas.edu/educator/modules/gutenberg/books/printing/